Here is a list of all the tools and resources that I use to build affiliate websites. Through the years, I've gone through a lot of different tools. Some have been great, while some others have completely sucked. These are tools that you can trust are high quality. They're the few tools I've stuck with after testing many. Our list of tools for affiliate websites will be updated regularly as we try new tools and replace others. I hope you find good use out of them.
FYI, most of the links below are affiliate links, so I might make a few bucks if you decide to use them. For that, thank you very much!
Also, if you have questions about any of the tools listed (or any others for that matter), absolutely feel free to reach out to me. I've put a contact form at the bottom of the page.
Purchasing a Domain Name
- Buy domains for less than $10
- Free domain privacy protection forever (typically $10+ per year elsewhere)
- Easily change your nameservers to your hosting service
Hosting Your Website
- Start here - low cost for websites with up to 10,000 monthly visits (great for new & local sites)
- Faster speeds for websites with over 10,000 monthly visits
- Professional Page Builder & Pro Theme (all in one solution)
- Works well for SEO purposes (keep your site fast!)
- All in one Amazon linking plugin - It's the best solution and also the easiest to use.
- Build Amazon product tables.
- Build Amazon product showcase boxes.
- Create Amazon buttons and text links.
- Use product images from Amazon with affiliate links built in.
- Works with the Classic Editor, Gutenberg, and page builders.
- It allows you to create internal links extremely fast.
- Add internal links from old posts to new posts.
More Coming Soon... (I have too many)
Ad Networks for Monetizing
- Earn affiliate commissions on any product found on Amazon
- Commissions range from 4-8%
- Earn commissions on everything bought through click within 24 hours. Not just the product you linked to...
- No monthly visits requirement to get started
- Use your AdSense account to earn more money. They'll optimize your display ads using AI.
- Your website must have over 10,000 monthly visits, although sometimes they have openings for newer sites.
- Site Speed Accelerator to boost speed while displaying ads.
- Your website must have over 50,000 monthly visits
- Your website must have over 100,000 monthly visits
- Start here - up to 2000 subscribers are FREE (convert when you need to and save money)
- The best solution for over 2000 subscribers
- Most in-depth keyword research tool on the market. (7 day trial for $7)
- Tool for finding longtail keywords related to your topic that are easier to rank for
Content Development Pros
- Bulk articles with formatting on your website (you need to provide very good instruction to get good results consistently)
- 4-star writers at ~3.5 cents per word
- Bulk articles & one-off articles
- Premium writers at 2.7 cents per word
- Quick Turn around for one-off articles
- 4-star writers at 2.4 cents per word
Human Proof Designs
- Review & List articles (buy packages of content by word count)
- Starting at 3.24 cents per word
Buy or Sell Profitable Websites
- They buy and sell websites that are earning $50-$2000 per month in revenue
- Simple process to buy or sell
- No sellers fees
- Pay $25 per month to be able to see the sites up for sale (end at any time)
Buy Aged Domains
Business Books Worth Reading
The 4-Hour Workweek - Tim Ferris
- I'm sure you've heard of it. It's a great read to get inspired about building your own business, but it's also great to read after you've been in your business for a while. Call it a tune-up...
The One Thing - Gary Keller
- This book focuses on FOCUS. It explains why you need to focus on one thing and stick to it. The perfect book for entrepreneurs because if you're anything like me... SQUIRREL!!! you are easily distracted by shiny objects.
How to Write Copy That Sells - Ray Edwards
- Ray is a great copywriter and also a great guy. He knows his stuff, so his book on copywriting is an excellent jumping off point to understand the basics of copy. PS: his podcast is a good resource too.
Company of One - Paul Jarvis
- Not every company needs to grow into a behemoth corporation. Paul helps explain that everyone's goals are different and so can be their businesses. You alone can decide what you want your business to look like in the future. It doesn't even have to include employees. I know mine doesn't...
Decision Time: Which Tools Do You Need to Build Your Niche Websites?
This concludes our list of tools and resources for building affiliate websites that actually make money. While building our affiliate websites, we've used all of these tools as well as many others. We'll regularly update the list as we try new tools and replace others. If you use any other tools that work well, please let us know so we can test them out and add them to the list!